!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Reports from the Nation: The only bright spot

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The only bright spot

At least the Giants game was fun to watch. Mike Cain, the young starter for the Giants, made his third start and threw a two-hitter. It was a great game to catch, it really was.

Then I had to come home and see the highlight reel (or should that be lowlight reel) of the Sox-Yankees game. It was ridiculous and the speed-up fashion of the ESPN game summary only served to better highlight how sloppy the game went. But I must admit that a small smile creeped on my face when I caught sight of this. There's just something about Varitek throwing some 'bows at Posada that just made me think, well, at least that was something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home