!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Reports from the Nation: Unfit to be tied

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Unfit to be tied

My mind has been racing with possibilities. The Red Sox and Yankees are tied for the lead in the AL East and the Sox, Indians and Yanks are tied for the AL Wild Card. Of course I want the Sox to take the East and the Indians to take the Wild Card, but at the end of the day all I really care about is seeing my Sox play come October (especially as it is becoming more and more evident that this current incarnation of the team won't last beyond this season).

I keep wanting to cheer the Indians on but fear that if the Yanks overtake us at home then we're out of the playoffs. This last week is going to kill me and that's all there is to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home